2020 NANOS Donors
Thank you for donating to NANOS
MAKE YOUR CONTRIBUTION TODAY:
HOW? Donating to NANOS is not only rewarding but it is extremely EASY:
1. DONATE ONLINE by clicking here (login or account set up is required) OR
2. MAIL/FAX DONATION by downloading the donation form here (Attn: Donations)
3. CREATE A FUNDRAISER on the NANOS Facebook page. Click here for detailed instructions.
WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE someone who has inspired you? Make a donation in their honor or memory.
NANOS would like to thank the following individuals for their generous donations:
2019 donors are listed here
2019 DONORS are listed below
Donors who have made their contributions in the period from January 2019-December 2019 will be recognized in our 2020 Annual Meeting program and syllabus.
Simmons Lessell League $10,000 - $19,999
It can be you.
Glaser Society $5,000 - $9,999
- Benjamin Frishberg, MD (In memoriam of Harvey Braufman, MD; General Fund), January 2020
Lowenfeld Council $2,500 - $4,999
It can be you!
Wirtschafter Club $1,000 - $2,499
It can be you!
Averbuch-Heller Guild $500 - $999
- Phil Aitken, MD (In honor of Michael Sanders; In memoriam of Simmons Lessell, MD; General Fund), June 2020
- Erica Archer, MD (General Fund), June 2020
- Lynn Gordon, MD, PhD (General Research Fund), June 2020
- NEW! Thomas Hedges, MD (General Fund), September 2020
- Gerard Hershewe, DO (In honor of Thomas Carlow, MD; General Fund), March 2020
- Sonali Singh, MD (In honor of Jade Schiffman, MD and Rosa Tang, MD; General Fund), June 2020
Hedges Club $250 - $499
- Larry Frohman, MD (General Fund), January 2020
- Helen Danesh-Meyer, MD (In honor of Kathleen Digre, MD; NOVEL Fund), June 2020
- Ryan Gise, MD (In memoriam of Simmons Lessell, MD; General Fund), June 2020
Zaret Society $100 - $249
- Anonymous donor (In honor of Andrew G. Lee; General Research Fund), January 2020
- Edward Cohn, MD (General Fund), January 2020
- Valerie Elmalem, MD (General Fund), April 2020
Contributors $1- $99
- Gabrielle R. Bonhomme, MD, January 2020
- Amal Buhaliga, MD (General Fund), January 2020
WHY DONATE TO NANOS?
- NANOS advocates for you and the field of Neuro-Ophthalmology;
- Every year NANOS offers a Pilot Research Grant program to stimulate investigator-initiated research in Neuro-Ophthalmology;
- NANOS funds Thomas and Susan Carlow Young Investigator Award to encourage basic or clinical research in Neuro-Ophthalmology among young researchers.
- With your help NANOS makes our Annual Meetings affordable for students, residents, and fellows-in-training, which is fundamental for development of our field;
- NANOS supports Best Abstract Awards that recognize the best poster or platform presentation by a resident, fellow, and student;
- NANOS makes educational materials on NOVEL accessible for members;
- and much more.
THANK YOU for making all this happen!
NANOS GIVES IN RETURN! Unless indicated as “anonymous,” all donations will be acknowledged as follows:
- Posted on NANOS website
- Posted in NANOS program and syllabus
- Onsite signage at Annual Meeting
- Acknowledged during the Annual Business Meeting/Banquet
If you value what NANOS represents and would like to support our initiatives and growth, please consider making a donation to NANOS today.
YOUR DONATION WILL HELP US TO:
- Continue to flourish
- Attract young neuro-ophthalmologists to our specialty
- Foster research in neuro-ophthalmology
- Continue our high quality educational programs, and much more
NANOS would like to recognize our 2019 donors
NANOS would like to recognize our 2018 donors
NANOS would like to recognize our 2017 donors.
NANOS would like to recognize our 2016 donors.
NANOS would like to recognize our 2015 donors.
NANOS would like to recognize our 2014 donors.
NANOS would like to recognize our 2013 donors.
NANOS would like to recognize our 2012 donors.
NANOS would like to recognize our 2011 donors.