Subscribe for Stat!Ref
This a reminder that NANOS members have access to the NOVEL version of the Illustrated Curriculum through the NANOS members’ only section of the NANOS website (login/password required). Non-members and institutions must have a subscription to the product through Stat!Ref. If your institution does not yet have a subscription, please contact your health sciences or academic librarian and request the purchase! (More information below!) Every subscription helps support the NOVEL project.
This title is an exclusive STAT!Ref resource combining two elements: NANOS’ Illustrated Curriculum and Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology.
NANOS’ Illustrated Curriculum is a collection of resources from NOVEL used to supplement learning by residents, fellows, educators, researchers and clinicians. Walsh & Hoyt’s is the foundational textbook. To access this product, you must first subscribe to Stat!Ref. You can ask for this title at your academic library.
1) If you are affiliated with an academic institution, you can ask for this title at your academic library.
• Contact your health sciences librarian.
• If your library has a Stat!Ref subscription, please request that the title, NANOS’ Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology, be added to the existing subscription.
• If the library does not have a Stat!Ref subscription, request that the library subscribe and add this title.
Click here to view the flyer, which you can share with your librarian.
2) If you are not affiliated with an academic institution, you can request an individual subscription. To do this:
• Contact Stat!Ref directly to request a quote (www.statref.com, 800-901-5494)
NEW! You may also want your library to add these titles, which are also available on Stat!Ref:
• Neurology of Eye Movements 5/e, 2015, Leigh & Zee
• Eye Movement Disorders in Clinical Practice, 2014, Wray
• Neuroimaging in Ophthalmology 2/e, 2011, Lee, Policeni, Johnson
For more information, or if you have questions, please contact Nancy Lombardo at firstname.lastname@example.org