These guidelines apply to all NANOS email discussion lists or listservs, meetings, or group e-mail.
- Do not discuss or share fees or prices.
- Do not discuss or share salaries or terms of employment.
- Do not propose to allocate or restrict patient markets.
- Do not propose to collectively refuse to do business with one or more providers, third-party payers, hospitals, suppliers, purchasers, or patients.
- Do not propose conduct that would restrict free trade in providing health care services.
Please click here to review the complete Avoidance of Anticompetitive Behavior Guidelines.
Antitrust Compliance Training and Scenarios
Click here to view the antitrust training video.
Click here to view the PDF of the training.