Thank you for donating to NANOS
NANOS does not have any formal restrictions on any awards/donations unless the donated amount is $10,000 or above. For additional information on restrictions, please contact email@example.com.
MAKE YOUR CONTRIBUTION TODAY:
HOW? Donating to NANOS is not only rewarding but it is extremely EASY:
1. DONATE ONLINE by clicking here (login or account set up is required) OR
2. MAIL/FAX DONATION by downloading the donation form here (Attn: Donations)
3. CREATE A FUNDRAISER on the NANOS Facebook page. Click here for detailed instructions.
CREATE A FUNDRAISER
WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE someone who has inspired you? Make a donation in their honor or memory.
READ NANOS STORIES
NANOS would like to thank the following individuals for their generous donations:
2022 DONORS are listed below
Donors who have made their contributions in 2022 will be recognized at our 2023 Annual Meeting.
Glaser Society $5,000 - $9,999
It could be you!
Wirtschafter Club $1,000 - $2,499
- Sophia Chung, MD and John Holds, MD (In honor of John McCrary, MD; General Fund), January 2022
- James Corbett, MD (General Fund), January 2022
- NEW! John Keltner, MD (In memoriam of Thomas J. Carlow, MD; Carlow Young Investigator Award Fund), April 2022
- NEW! Melissa and Paul Ko, MD (Dr. Ivy Dreizin Leadership Development Grant), March 2022
- University of Pennsylvania/Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (In memoriam of Thomas J. Carlow, MD; Carlow Young Investigator Award), January 2022
Averbuch-Heller Guild $500 - $999
- Adeela Alizai, MD (In honor of Robert Daroff, MD and Jonathon D. Trobe, MD; General Fund, NOVEL, Dr. Ivy Dreizin Leadership Development Grant, James A. Sharpe), January 2022
- Julie Falardeau, MD (General Fund, NOVEL), February 2022
Hedges Club $250 - $499
- Tom Hedges, MD (General Fund), February 2022
- NEW! Gerard Hershewe, DO (Carlow Young Investigator Award), March 2022
- Ruth and Robert Lesser, MD (General Fund), February 2022
- NEW! Patricia Johnston McNussen, MD (General Fund), May 2022
Zaret Society $100 - $249
- Mark Borchert, MD (General Fund), February 2022
- NEW! Bahareh Hassanzadeh, MD (General Fund), March 2022
Contributors $1- $99
- NEW! John Charley, MD (General Fund), March 2022
- NEW! Robert Hogan, MD, PhD (General Fund), March 2022
- NEW! Susiani Intan, MD (General Fund), March 2022
- Piotr Molski, MD (NOVEL), January 2022
WHY DONATE TO NANOS?
- Every year NANOS offers a Pilot Research Grant program to stimulate investigator-initiated research in Neuro-Ophthalmology
- NANOS advocates for you and the field of Neuro-Ophthalmology through our collaboration with AAO and AAN, as well as having our own voting delegate to the AMA
- NANOS makes educational materials on NOVEL accessible for members
- With the help of NANOS volunteers, NANOS puts on an exceptional program at our Annual Meeting and makes it affordable for students, residents, and fellows-in-training, which is fundamental for development of our field
- NANOS funds the Thomas and Susan Carlow Young Investigator Award to encourage basic or clinical research in Neuro-Ophthalmology among young researchers
- The funds raised for the Dr. Ivy Dreizin Leadership Development Grant will support leadership development of those in early and mid-careers within NANOS. This grant recognizes the need to stimulate leadership development in diverse members of its community
- NANOS supports the Best Abstract Awards that recognize the best poster or platform presentation by a resident, fellow-in-training, and student
- and much more
THANK YOU for making all this happen!
NANOS GIVES IN RETURN! Unless indicated as “anonymous,” all donations will be acknowledged as follows:
- Posted on NANOS website
- Posted in NANOS program and syllabus
- Onsite signage at Annual Meeting
- Acknowledged during the Annual Business Meeting/Banquet
If you value what NANOS represents and would like to support our initiatives and growth, please consider making a donation to NANOS today.
YOUR DONATION WILL HELP US TO:
- Continue to flourish
- Attract young neuro-ophthalmologists to our specialty
- Foster research in neuro-ophthalmology
- Continue our high quality educational programs, and much more