NANOS 2023 MEMBERSHIP INCREASE ANNOUNCEMENT
The NANOS new fiscal year will begin January 1, 2023. The NANOS Finance Committee and the Board made a difficult, yet necessary decision to increase the membership dues by $50 for all member types effective today for 2023 membership. This increase is required to ensure our organization stays financially healthy and is equipped to cover the increased journal costs and operating expenses as we continue to grow.
RENEW YOUR NANOS 2023 MEMBERSHIP
- Renew online. Please log in to your Member Profile on the NANOS website using your username and password. If you cannot remember your password, please click here to reset it.
- Renew by phone. Please call Vanessa at 952-646-2037 and she'll be happy to assist you.
- Renew with an invoice. Please click here to download a fillable invoice and mail it or fax it back to the NANOS Executive Office.
- Networking and Educational Opportunities
- Discounted Annual Meeting Rates
- Subscription to the Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology
- and much more.
How long is my membership good for?
NANOS membership cycle runs from January 1 of each year till December 31. Your 2023 dues payment will cover your membership till December 31, 2023.
How can I auto-renew?
NANOS is pleased to provide all new and renewing members with the opportunity to enroll in automatic dues renewal. Signing up is quick and easy and will ensure that your annual membership dues are paid automatically in the future, saving you the need to sign in and renew manually each year. Enroll into our Auto-Dues renewal program now:
- Login to your NANOS account at NANOS website.
- Click on 'Profile'.
- Go to 'Settings' and choose 'Renewal Settings'.
- Enter your preferred payment method, your credit card or e-check information, and click 'Enroll'. Congratulations! You are all set for Auto-Renewals.
We value your membership to the North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS) and want you to continue helping us promote excellence in our field! With your help, our organization and the field of neuro-ophthalmology continues to grow. We are continually working toward achieving our mission of providing excellence in care of patients with neuro-ophthalmic diseases by the support and promotion of education, research, and the practice of neuro-ophthalmology.
UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are integral to the NANOS culture and we are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive Society for all. Update your demographic information (optional) in the NANOS member profile and help us ensure that we are a diverse, equitable, and inclusive group.
SUPPORT NANOS ONLINE:
Check out our website for membership stories!
Tell us your own story!
Follow us on social media and share our content!
Please feel free to contact the NANOS Executive Office at email@example.com or (952) 646-2037 if you have any questions.
NANOS Executive Office