FELLOW and INTERNATIONAL FELLOW:
Fellow Status Requirements:
1. Those who have been certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, or in Neurosurgery by the American Board of Neurosurgery, or in Ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology, or in Neurology by the American Osteopathic Board of Neurology and Psychiatry, or in Ophthalmology by the American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, or in Neurology, Neurosurgery or Ophthalmology by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, or the Professional Corporation of Physicians of Quebec; and
2. Whose chief interest is directed toward practice, teaching or research in Neuro-Ophthalmology; and
3. Who have been Active Members of NANOS for no less than three years; and
4. Who have attended no less than five annual NANOS or Frank Walsh meetings in five separate calendar years; and
5. Who have demonstrated special achievement in clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology; and
6. Who have completed a year of AUPO-approved Neuro-Ophthalmology Fellowship or have practiced clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology or have performed research in Neuro-Ophthalmology for three years. An exception may be the election of certain other members of unusual accomplishment, at the discretion of the Executive Board of NANOS upon recommendation by the Membership Committee.