NANOS Committee Resource Portal
To view the NANOS Committee member roster, purpose, tasks, and goal(s)of all Committees, please visit the NANOS Committee Webpage.
Please CLICK HERE to download a pdf of the NANOS Organizational Arm Chart.
For Committee Members, each term is 2 years with a maximum of 3 terms.
For Committee Chairs, each term is 2 years with a maximum of 3 terms.
The President & Executive Vice President are Ex-Officio members of all Committees.
Section 1 – NANOS
Section 2 – Organizational Arms
- Each committee is assigned an Executive Office staff as their main point of contact. Please view the document linked above to see who your Executive Office staff contact is. The Executive Office staff contact information is listed below.
- Trish Shomion, Executive Director | email@example.com P: 952-646-2046
- Tara Thebeau, Meetings Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org P: 952-543-5350
- Toma Ossian, Project and Communications Manager | email@example.com P: 952-646-2047
- Janel Fick, Consulting Director | E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 952-646-2023
Section 3 – Committee Resources
Committee Reporting Calls: All Committee Chairs are required to submit bi-annual reports prior to the Board face-to-face meeting in the Fall and prior to the Board face-to-face meeting during the Annual Meeting. Below are the report due dates for the 2018-2019 cycle.
- October 5, 2018
- February 5, 2019
- September 6, 2019
Section 4 – NANOS Merit Award
The NANOS Merit Award recognizes NANOS members who have made extraordinary contributions of time, energy, and resources to NANOS. It is open to all members and is meant to recognize the tireless effort and dedication that many members have shown for the betterment of the organization over this past year. Please note that those who are Past Presidents and those currently serving on the Executive Committee or Board are not eligible for this recognition. The roster of award recipients will be proposed by the MRR Committee with final approval by the Board.