The recent free webinar titled “Diagnosis and Management of Neuro-Ophthalmic Disease: The 2022 Update on Neuro-Ophthalmology” is now online. This content has been developed by the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) in coordination with the North American Society of Neuro-Ophthalmology (NANOS).
Moderator: Valerie Elmalem, MD
Presenters: Rustum Karanjia, MD; Bradley Katz, MD; Andrew Lee, MD; Claudia Prospero Ponce, MD; and Ahmara Ross, MD
- Visual snow and chronic eye pain
- Strabismus post-neurosurgery
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension stenting
- Approach to functional visual loss
- Lebers hereditary optic neuropathy work up and treatment
Don't miss out on this great educational opportunity!
NANOS IN THE NEWS