Be sure to check us out on social media!
|NANOS 2017 PROGRAM
We have an outstanding program planned for this year. Below are the highlights for our morning and afternoon sessions and activities. To view the full 43rd Annual Meeting program, click on the icon above.
- Frank B. Walsh Session
- Journal Club
- Hot Topics in OCT
- Afferent and Efferent Rehabilitative Strategies in Neuro-Ophthamology
- Jacobson Lecture
- Neuro-Ophthalmologic Side Effects of More Recently Used Medications in Treating Cancer, Rheumatologic Disorders, and Multiple Sclerosis
- Eye Movement Challenge: The Advanced Level
- Scientific Platform Presentations
- Poster Session I: Clinical Highlights in Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Poster Session II: Scientific Advancements in Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Applications of Advanced Retinal Vascular Imaging in Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Radiation Oncology for the Neuro-Ophthalmologist
- My baby can't see!
- Coding: A Day in the Life of a Neuro-Ophthalmologist (separate registration required)
- Forum for New and Future Neuro-Ophthalmologist
- Women in Neuro-Ophthalmology Meeting
- Consortium of Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmologists Meeting
- Medicare Reviews and Audits with Dr. Cheryl Ray
- Overview of the NANOS Practice & Compensation Survey with Meg Guerin-Calvert
- Opening Reception
- Members-in-Training Program and Reception
- Optional Excursions: VIP Capitol Tour, Mount Vernon Tour, DC Segway Tour (separate registration required and due by March 27 at 12pm CST)
- NANOS Annual Banquet
|NANOS Platform and Abstract Presentation Details
Platform Session 1 Table of Contents
Platform Session 2 Table of Contents
Poster Session 1 (Sunday)
Poster Session 2 (Tuesday)
If you are planning to upload an ePoster for mobile viewing, please be sure to do so no later than March 24th!
Annual Meeting Discounted rooms for NANOS Meeting attendees at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park are SOLD out. If you have not yet made your reservations, please email your arrival and departure date to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Click here to access a GoogleDoc, which is designed to connect attendees with one another in order to share sleeping rooms at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, DC, for the 2017 Annual NANOS Meeting.
|EXHIBIT AND SUPPORT DETAILS
NANOS has a great line up of exhibitors and sponsors for the 43rd Annual NANOS Meeting! Please be sure to stop by and thank them for supporting the 2017 Meeting!