Leading the Future of Health Care
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. invites you to pursue a truly rewarding career with us. Here, we believe the patient-physician relationship is critical to helping our members live long, healthy lives. If you believe it’s your time to thrive, we invite you to join our team today. We are currently seeking a Neuro-Ophthalmologist to join our Ophthalmology Department in Roseville, CA (the North Valley).
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Fellowship
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
The Department of Ophthalmology in the North Valley provides the full spectrum of eye care services. The Department is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of eye conditions (diseases) effecting infants, children and adults. Comprehensive general ophthalmologists are available by self-referral or consultation. Ophthalmic sub-specialists function as consultants to the general ophthalmologist for the management of complex vitreo-retinal, oculoplastic, neuro-ophthalmic and glaucoma patients.
Roseville is one of the North Valley’s most prosperous cities, boasting some of the fastest-growing companies in the area. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada foothills, it offers a climate that’s ideal for those who love to enjoy the outdoors all year long. Roseville is within driving distance of some of California’s most popular recreational attractions, including Lake Tahoe, Folsom Lake and the Napa Valley wine country. Affordable home prices, a reasonable cost-of-living, great schools and scenic surroundings make Roseville a great place to call home. As a resident of Roseville, you’ll be able to enjoy a rich array of activities in a city whose cosmopolitan conveniences are complemented by its small-town charm.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is the largest integrated health care system in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership opportunities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient-centered care and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
For more information, please contact: Denise Bottarini at 510-625-6265 or Denise.M.Bottarini@kp.org, https://www.linkedin.com/in/denisebottarini. You may also apply online at: http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Connect With Us: