Chair: Peter Quiros
Vice Chair: Sophia Chung
Lindsey De Lott
Organizational Arm Officer: Valerie Biousse (Program Chair, President-Elect)
The Walsh Subcommittee develops and recommends policies for structure, format and operation of the Annual FW Meeting; develops and maintains an effective educational program for the Annual FW Meeting; coordinates planning with the NANOS staff; prepares yearly meeting budget for review and approval of the Executive Board; supervises Annual FW Meeting accounts and fiscal policies.
- Critique the Walsh presentations (for fellow award)
- Make suggestions for the next host, choose amongst any applications submitted for hosting
- Reviews Walsh abstracts
- Selects abstracts, experts and moderators for annual Walsh Session.
- Coordinates planning with NANOS Executive Office
Relevant NANOS Strategic Plan Goal(s)
- NANOS will be the premier resource for neuro-ophthalmic educational programs and services
- NANOS shall maintain the highest quality annual meeting
- This shall include consideration of annual meeting enhancements