|REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Pre-Registration: February 20, 2017
Registration Pricing Details
|NANOS 2017 PROGRAM
We have an outstanding program planned for this year. Below are the highlights for our morning and afternoon sessions and activities. To view the full 43rd Annual Meeting program, click on the icon above.
- Frank B. Walsh Session
- Journal Club
- Hot Topics in OCT
- Afferent and Efferent Rehabilitative Strategies in Neuro-Ophthamology
- Jacobson Lecture
- Neuro-Ophthalmologic Side Effects of More Recently Used Medications in Treating Cancer, Rheumatologic Disorders, and Multiple Sclerosis
- Eye Movement Challenge: The Advanced Level
- Scientific Platform Presentations
- Poster Session I: Clinical Highlights in Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Poster Session II: Scientific Advancements in Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Applications of Advanced Retinal Vascular Imaging in Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Radiation Oncology for the Neuro-Ophthalmologist
- My baby can't see!
- Coding: A Day in the Life of a Neuro-Ophthalmologist (separate registration required)
- Forum for New and Future Neuro-Ophthalmologist
- Women in Neuro-Ophthalmology Meeting
- Consortium of Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmologists Meeting
- Opening Reception
- Members-in-Training Program and Reception
- Optional Excursions: VIP Capitol Tour, Mount Vernon Tour, DC Segway Tour (separate registration required)
- NANOS Annual Banquet
|ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED!
Authors will be notified of their abstract status in mid to late January, 2017.
Hotel Reservation Deadline: March 9, 2017
Annual Meeting Discounted rooms are available to NANOS Meeting attendees at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park until March 9, 2017 or until the block fills. The group rate for single/double accommodations is $265 USD. To reserve your room and make your hotel accommodations, click on the icon above or call 1-877-212-5752 and reference 'NANOS 2017'.
Click here to access a GoogleDoc, which is designed to connect attendees with one another in order to share sleeping rooms at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, DC, for the 2017 Annual NANOS Meeting.
|EXHIBIT AND SUPPORT DETAILS
Pre-Registration Deadline: February 20, 2017
The North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS) invites you to participate as an exhibitor and/or supporter for the 43rd Annual NANOS Meeting! Please click on the icon above for complete details including the online Exhibitor registration and details on SVIN's support packages.