NANOS Avoidance of Anti-Competitive Behavior Guidelines
These guidelines apply to NANOSNET, meetings, or group e-mail.
- Do not discuss fees or prices.
- Do not discuss salaries or terms of employment.
- Do not propose to allocate or restrict patient markets.
- Do not propose to collectively refuse to do business with one or more providers, third-party payers, hospitals, suppliers, purchasers, or patients.
- Do not propose conduct that would restrict free trade in providing health care services.
Please click here to review the complete Avoidance of Anti-Competitive Behavior Guidelines.